Re: Apache Reverse Proxy for more than one website.

On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 12:36 PM Jason Long <hack3rcon@xxxxxxxxx.invalid> wrote:

> Why this is a matter to the Apache? In a real scenario, consider that an Apache Reverse Proxy servicing to 100 web servers, one of these servers is turned off or...Apache must service to other servers!!
> I turned off a server to solve this conflict.

In a real scenarios the 100 backend servers run the same
application/website, not different ones. This makes them
interchangeable.  That's why when one goes down, the reverse proxy can
route to another transparently.

You've repeatedly ignored pointers to mod_proxy_balancer which is how
this works in Apache.

> Why Apache never read another Virtual Host configuration?

Apache did. The virtual host is used to select a configuration for the
inbound request. Each one has a single ProxyPass.  It's doing exactly
what it expresses.

You have a lot of homework to do off-list.  Please be considerate of
peoples time or risk being banned.