Re: Replays from Internet

Yes, I would agree that it isn't Apache but where else would I find a
group of people with extensive experience with web interfaces.

Our transaction logs and order entry system show these false orders
but that is what I would expect since a perfectly consistent order was
placed online.  The problem, so far as I can see, is that the requests
were replayed externally since we first encounter them as a received
packet to httpd.  From there our internal systems just processed what
they had.

What is of most interest to me is whether anyone has ever encountered
this sort of situation and if so,how they resolved it.

Regards, and thank you for the prompt reply Antony.

John