Re: Replays from Internet

Thanks Yehuda, I think you may have caught it.

What happens is that the order entry page returns with an attached pdf
copy of the invoice but this is not a redirect, it is the same page
that they POST'd.  The customer then has to click "finished" to get
back to the web site.

So I learned something I didn't know.

Thank you.

John