From: Tom Browder <tom.browder@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 05 October 2020 12:16
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Re: Alternatives to SSI (server side includes)? [EXT]

On Sun, Oct 4, 2020 at 13:05 Scott A. Wozny <sawozny@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

IMHO, Web Sockets aren't going to get you any real benefit here.  The primary

Thanks, Scott. I do intend to look into the timing.

BTW, this website takes over eight seconds to load, and it uses the same CGI setup as my other sites:

Cheers!

-Tom

-- The Wellcome Sanger Institute is operated by Genome Research Limited, a charity registered in England with number 1021457 and a company registered in England with number 2742969, whose registered office is 215 Euston Road, London, NW1 2BE.