From: Flaviu Radulescu <flaviu.radulescu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.INVALID>
Sent: 04 July 2019 23:05
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Expose my server to internet

You need to do port forwarding on your router from the public ip port 80 to the internal (server) ip port 80. Also, configure your router to always give the same ip (static ip) to your server.

This way all the requests coming from outside on port 80 are forwarded to internal server ip on port 80, the server response are going to normally be routed to the source request, but you just need the outside traffic to be routed the the server ip. So, search on your router configuration  for port forwarding. That’s all you need to do, nothing on the apache, just standard configuration.

Apologies for brevity and/or typos. An iPhone was involved in writing this message.