Need Apache to return multiple error doc

Hi all,
  I have a requirement where I need send different error docs for same error code depending upon specific error returned by application..
For example, if application returns 400,it means error may be due to non availability of query param or url doesn't have mandatory fields etc,and depending upon this exact error, I need to send proper error doc with exact error.. pls let me know how to achieve this..

PS: I have one error doc which says query param not available and another error doc which says non availability of the mandatory fields in URL, so how to differentiate and send specific error depending upon single error return code 400..

Thanks in advance,
With regards,
Venkatesh