Re: Using environment variables in mod_substitute

Hey Nick,

Hmm if I read the documentation, then proxy_html is specifically meant for rewriting urls when doing a proxy, but I can indeed see how you could make it work as a sort of hack though:

ProxyHTMLInterp On
ProxyHTMLLinks script nonce
ProxyHTMLURLMap token ${UNIQUE_ID} V

In this situation the nonce attribute would have to be already in the html from the application, with possibly a token to be able to match it.

Greets,
Roy