Re: Using environment variables in mod_substitute

Hey Nick,

Nop definitely not saying it is documented as something that should work, didn't find anything stating it does, so thats why I am asking here to see if someone has an alternative. What else I found for the rest is mod_ext_filter can also do regex replaces but didn't get it to work with environment variables yet either so.

Cool, thanks! I will have a look at mod_line_edit.

Just so you guys have an idea of what I am trying to achieve if you were wondering:

- I have an application which generates static HTML pages, that are cached by a custom apache http module.
- I want to start implementing CSP 3 headers by using a nonce to put on all the inline script tags.

=> Use mod_unique_id to generate a random number as environment variable (the doubt I am having here so far is if mod_unique_id is random enough, because if I refresh the pages it seems that the id just changes marginally little)
=> This id is set as nonce on the Content-Security-Policy header
=> Regex to set this nonce on all the script tags

Greets,
Roy