Re: Apache Forward Proxy with App Server Integration.

Hello,

After some more search, I found this reference to ICAP protocol, which exactly is the use case I am trying to solve.

Please see: http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3507#section-3.2

In my case, I can not use ICAP client as the server I've to interact with does not support ICAP; it is HTTP based.

So in this case, I was trying to understand how existing modules - mod_proxy & mod_proxy_http -  functions in this context. Will they serve my purpose if I have to use HTTP interface to connect with an external server.

/anil.