Re: mod_proxy_balancer, balancer_manager questions

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 7:33 PM, Daniel Ruggeri <DRuggeri@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Does it give a unique failure code? This is actually the use case that
drove me to add the failonstatus option for ProxySet. For example, some
containers return a 503 when the app is not yet initialized but the
container is up. Granted, you will still have one failed connection per
every X retry seconds, but in high-volume sites a few failures is much
more appetizing than hundreds.

I don't think it does, but maybe that's something I can change.

I'm still curious to understand what the new  "persistent after restart" feature is supposed to do, and how I can get mod_proxy to write its configuration state out to a file.