Re: Need tips on compiling Apache

Since the message is that libpcre is missing.

You need to make sure that it is available on the destination server.
For example you can copy the file and make it part of an installation script.

Additionally it may be helpful to look into the other configure options.

HTH
Kind regards/met vriendelijke groet,

Serge Fonville

http://www.sergefonville.nl

Convince Microsoft!
They need to add TRUNCATE PARTITION in SQL Server
https://connect.microsoft.com/SQLServer/feedback/details/417926/truncate-partition-of-partitioned-table