RE: Need tips on compiling Apache

No. I basically want to make it self contained so I can move it to any server (same OS obviously).

eg. everything compiled to move in one directory such as:

/opt/software/apache

From: serge.fonville@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 16:34:24 +0200
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Need tips on compiling Apache

Hi,

A few questions:
* Are the same libraries available on both servers
* Are the servers the same platform (OS/Architecture)
* What files did you copy(config/libaries/binary)
* Is the directory structure the same on both servers

HTH

Kind regards/met vriendelijke groet,

Serge Fonville

http://www.sergefonville.nl

Convince Microsoft!
They need to add TRUNCATE PARTITION in SQL Server