Re: Software Load Balancers | mod_proxy_balancer and Varnish

You have to use mod_proxy_balancer + Varnish?

HA + Ldirectord + Memcached + Apache can do everything you want there and a little more.

The HA solution have several possible setups that, combined with DNS Failover can make your setup almost perfect.