Re: mod_proxy_ajp and mod_proxy_balancer - load balancing problem

Hi Francesco,

It seems (stickysession + loadbalacing)'s problem and it makes sense to me
from another angle.

At your user-sessions-01.png and user-sessions-03.png, the first user loop
with sticky session was already a little unfair for 2 hours.

8 jboss instance's requests/traffic will be very different after 2
hours(maybe logout) if the first user loop's load is not fair.

If I've guessed correctly, the balancing will be fairer if users log out
in a short period of time or the first user loop's load is fairer among 8
jboss instances.

That's just my opinion.

Thanks.

Regards,