Help: accessing network files from apache server

Hello guys,

I'm very new to Apache so this topic might seem very trivial, but I have been searching Google and the Documentation for a answer and couldn't find one. So here is my problem. I'm trying to run a Apache server to host a Webseite with PHP. The website should display Data which is stored on a different computer in the network. So far, I wasn't able to access these files.
I figured that the problem is related to Authorization, but Accessing files from another computer isn't mentioned in the Documentation.

I would be very grateful if someone could help me with this problem.

Thanks a lot!

Jan