From: florent.larose@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 17:44:32 +0000
Subject: checking my httpd.conf

Well,
I try to check my httpd.conf file with the command:
Apache -t
Now i obtain the following error message :
"syntax error on line 961 of c:\wamp\bin\apache\apache2.0.63\conf\httpd.conf -- it is my httpd.conf path
: DocumentRoot takes one argument, Root directory of the document tree"

What does it mean ? what must I do ?
Thanks for your help.