----------------eredeti üzenet-----------------
Feladó: "Alexandre" <alxgomz@xxxxxxxxx>
Címzett: "PongráczI" <pongraczi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: "aoetools-discuss lists.sourceforge.net" <aoetools-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Dátum: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 11:08:08 +0100

As stated in my previous answer data corruption on the wire is ensured by the ethernet CRC32 checksum
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Error_detection_and_correction#Internet

If the corruption of data happens before the ethernet stack is reached on the wire nor iSCSI neither aoe can do something about that. Although I don't know ZFS, I guess in this case the data protection you're talking about should apply.

But don't take my word for it... keep on digging.

Regards, Alex.