Deadlocks with multiple applications on AMD RX 460 and RX 550 - Update 2

Dear Mr. David, Mr. Christian,

First of all, thanks for your replies!

David, I will try the same software versions on x86 to see if I am
able to replicate the problem on x86, but I suspect it is ARM
specific... I'll report back when I have more details.

Christian, I'll collect the data you've referred and will disable the
power management. Regarding the mesa master version, I've tried it,
and the problem just gets worse. With latest mesa, It easily locks up
in lightdm login screen, or when navigating through the Ubuntu Mate
menus, or with Kodi.  I've tested with mesa commit "radv: Implement
binning on GFX9" - 6a36bfc64d2096aa338958c4605f5fc6372c07b8. Just one
question... when you refer to API traces, you're suggesting to strace
kodi, or what do you mean?

Regards,
Luís