Deadlocks with multiple applications on AMD RX 460 and RX 550 - Update 2

> when you refer to API traces, you're suggesting to strace
> kodi, or what do you mean?
What I meant was apitrace (https://github.com/apitrace/apitrace), but
when even the lightdm login screen crashes than this won't be much helpful.

That strongly sounds like a ARM specific problem, maybe USWC doesn't
work as it should? See function drm_arch_can_wc_memory() in the kernel
source and try if it helps if you always return false.

Apart from that the only other explanation I have is that some system
memory isn't accessible for the GPU while some other is working fine.

Please provide the output of "sudo cat /proc/iomem" to double check that.

Regards,
Christian.