Re: Problems with Realtek HD Audio

Hi, Takashi.

Thanks for your response.

At first, I tried the latest ALSA HG driver,
but both problems occured again.

In /proc/asound/card0/codec#0,
codec was recognized as follows:

 Codec: Realtek ALC262
 Address: 0
 Vendor Id: 0x10ec0262
 Sybsystem Id: 0x11790500
 Revision Id: x100100
 Default: PCM
   .
   .
   .

So, it was recoginzed correctly, I think.

> Did you get any kernel message, for example,
> something regarding
> DMA/IRQ problem?  Does playback still work even
> after this happens?
> How about mixer volume / switch after this?

Though I couldn't find any messages when this happend,
but I could find the following message on
/var/log/messages
when I started capturing by "arecord" command:

   kernel: hda-intel: Invalid position buffer, using LPIB
read method instead.

As for the playback, there is not a problem.
There aren't any changes to mixer volume / switch don't
after that.

Best Regards.

Shingo.

Start Yahoo! Auction now! Check out the cool campaign
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/auction/