Re: SFGate: AirTran Boosts Offer for Midwest Air

...Midwest should take the deal, throw in Alaska (as I
have said before), and you have got a domestic US (low
fare?) contender. Alaska wouldn't be happy about it
tho......Might have to be a hostile takeover there
too..

Bryant Petitt
Cumming, GA

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=3D/n/a/2007/01/11/financial/=