Re: SFGate: American Airlines to end service from Long Beach Airport

What I don't get is that AA was flying to LGB, presumably successfully,
before B6 even existed.  The DFW flights were all the needed and 4 a day was
plenty.  They got into this pissing match with B6, lost and now want to do the same
with WN at DAL.  If they are not careful, they will end up like NW

In a message dated 12/16/2005 7:36:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,