Re: Federal air marshal shoots passenger on MIA jetway

The passenger died of injuries in the hospital not long after the
shooting. He was apparently not killed instantly.  So CNN rewrote the
headline and the lead, and may have left a true (but not up to date)
reference to the condition of the passenger, later in the story.
Also, CNN like a number of other news sites updates breaking stories
in place, without changing the URL. The short summary I copied and
pasted from the CNN main page was static, while the contents of the
story behind the link were dynamic.

In other words, not bad reporting, but an artifact of dynamic
updating of online news.

--
Michael C. Berch
mcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx