Re: Are we free enough to like Emirates?

From: "David MR" <damiross3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2005 9:58 PM

<snip>
> Baha,
<snip>
.>.. if you
> don't like the USA then get the hell out.
>
> Even with the hassles we face flying and the politically correct crapheads
> we call representatives and senators, our country is more free than
> Bahrain,
> Singapore, and 98% of the rest of the world.  And women in the USA get
> more
> freedoms than 100% of the Mid-East Countries (outside of Israel).

I hope we are still free enough that critical comment is not grounds for
deportation.

I think Baha left a "not" out of his signature or put one too many in:

"BAHA
"Not a fan of the citizens of "most powerful nation on earth" knowing a
thing
"or two about the earth herself. :)"

Gerry
http://www.pbase.com/gfoley9999/