Re: Are we free enough to like Emirates?

I usually give just a cursory look at Baha's "fan...." signature because I consider them silly most times but, after reading Gerry's message I took another look at the signature.    It makes no sense to me.

BTW: I do know that most of flights to Mecca (actually, Jeddah is the airport they land at) are charter flights.  World Airways, for one, subleases its aircrafts to other airlines during the Hadj.

David R