Re: ITA Software

Yes, I realize the corporate name is US Airways, but like I said, according
to the FAA, they are still 2 different carriers.

BTW, as to David's question about WN and B6, Southwest uses a version of the
very old Sabre system than Braniff used back in the 1970s that has been
adapted to modern times and their expansion.  jetBlue uses  Open Skies, which David
Neelman developed and is also a huge money saver.  Actually, Open Skies and
ITA are quite similar in their approach to things.

In a message dated 10/11/2005 1:34:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time,