Re: ITA Software

Correct, but the corporate name is now US Airways, and the merged
operations, when complete, will operate as "US Airways", even though
in a financial/management/HQ sense America West is the surviving
company.  (A similar example is ValuJet -> AirTran and, outside of
the airline industry, Norwest Bank -> Wells Fargo Bank.)

--
Michael C. Berch
mcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx