Re: Northwest To Stop Supplying Magazines To Save $565,000 ?

AIRLINE:

Northwest, and many of the others, must also be saving
on weight.  The magazines together, might add up to
the weight of a small child, but the elimination of
some food, might have some savings, too.

Has any of the airlines calculated what that savings
is?

Mike Burris
Cambridge, Mass