Re: Looking for this book Poor sailors' airline: A history of PSA

Mark Panitz wrote:
> Hello I'm trying to find a copy either to buy or even
> borrow of this book
>

> Poor sailors' airline: A history of Pacific
>  Southwest
>  Airlines
>  by Gary Kissel

Mark,

You can order the book from the author using the order form on this page:

http://www.cactuswings.com/psa/sale/psabook.html

His email address is at the bottom, you might want to write him first to
verify he still has copies, if it's getting hard to find from other sources.

Or, you can order it from Airways Collection (the store connected with
Airways Magazine) from here:

http://www.airwaysmag.com/store/shop_detail.tpl?command=search&db=airways.db&eqskudata=B10-31

--
David Mueller / ABQ