AmericaWest

Wife and two friends just back from a week in Monterray Ca. area. Fabulous
place but wow the stories about the staff handling the flights  are awful.  To
complex to relate all of them but one example, the return flight MRY PHX TUS
was 45 min late on both legs due mechanical in MRY.  I checked the take off PHX
to TUS, 45 min late so went to airport to pick her up. On arr baggage claim
empty, flight board said "ontime" so I asked an AmerWest agent,  she claimed on
time for sure, I asked was everyone gone already? Reply was 'no they are
comming soon,  lots of wheelchairs on the flight'  Flt was 45 min late but what a
stupid answer and wrong on all counts.
Same type stupidity at checkin in MRY and PHX both ways.  I assume it's a
product of the extreme cutbacks in staff, pay, and training.
"It seems the airlines are staffed by people unable to find gainful
employment elsewhere"