Looking for this book Poor sailors' airline: A history of PSA

Hello I'm trying to find a copy either to buy or even
borrow of this book

Poor sailors' airline: A history of Pacific
 Southwest
 Airlines
 by Gary Kissel
(I already check amazon, ebay (yes they have a copy
but what if I don't win that auction? and that
seller doesn't take paypal) addall, and bookfinder,
even my public libraries as well
(yes I did find one copy though bookfinder
but they wanted $43.00 for it)

Yahoo! Mail