Can anyone help out?

A railfan friend in California wrote me this...(snip)
===========================

I've been collecting railroadiana again, and have
stumbled onto some airline stuff that I've picked up
along the way...specifically, the much-guarded
validator dies. I have many rr ones but, as you know,
finding the airline ones is a bit tougher.

I currently have Eastern Airlines, Caracas; Altair
Airlines, Philadelphia; Hughes Air West, Salt Lake
City; and the most unusual (and least valuable) TCAA,
St. Louis. I'm told TCAA stood for Transcontinental
Airlines Agency, a sort of Priceline of the 1960s that
resold empty airline seats. Know anything about it?

Can anyone help?

Bryant Petitt
Cumming, GA