From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Michael A. Burris
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2005 12:07 PM
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: UPS Airlines Louisville, KY

AIRLINE:

I am writing an article on UPS Airlines and wonder if
anyone has been to their air-hub in Louisville?

I understand their air operations are very impressive
around 10:00 pm or so and is a sight to remember!

Any first hand accounts? Any UPS pilots here that
would might give some insight to the company?
(You may write me directly and I promise not to use
your name.)

Thanks,

Mike Burris
Cambridge, Mass