Re: MTA photo ban comments needed by Jan 10th!!!!!!!!!!!

It was either last week or the one before that I forwarded  notes from =
the
Airline (CUNY) list as to what they were going to do.  they had special
identifying cards/shirts to display when they were shooting pictures of
aircraft at airports.  It seems the cops etc.. were leaving them alone.  =
I am
going to forward this to the CUNY airline list in hopes someone has =
saved
that e-mail with the pictures of their cards and shirts.  This is only a
suggestion as to how you won't be nabbed by the cops.   Airline list, do =
you
remember that e-mail I refer to?     Bob

BOB FLETCHER
US ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS
MILITARY DESIGN SECTION
10th FLOOR S.W.