INFO: ITALYNEWS

Hi to all,
further news from Italy,

AIR EUROPE, the soap opera continue after that was been dropped yesterday=20
the flight planned from Milan to Zanzibar-Mombasa with stranded passenger,=
=20
but assisted from the tour operators. Cancelled the monday rotation from=20
Milan-Rome-Mauritius continues the exchange of accuses between new Volare=20
Group general manager Dal Bo' and the management of SEA handling company of=
=20
Milan airport where the flights was scheduled in departure. The Volare=20
manager accuses SEA to made all the cations to not allow to give the=20
clearance to secure Volare for the non impoundment of the jetliner=20
involved, a B767 currently in Abu Dhabi. SEA have with Volare 27,5 million=
=20
=80 of debts and 463000=80 on the airliner I-VIMQ. SEA not confirms and they=
=20
affirms the full availability to allow and grant the handling service to=20
Volare.
But in this case in that situation close to Christmas the only damaged ones=
=20
are the passenger that has booked the Christmas or New Year Eve and forced=
=20
to stay in the airport and then to be back at home with the lost dream to=20
spent for vacations outside Italy. Plus the tour operators that has to=20
refuse the passengers, without the incoming revenue of that important=20
period of the year, plus to pay penalties to the hotels, travel companies=20
to the destination for the missed customer arrived.

ALITALIA will introduce apparently the MD11Ms on Milan Mxp-Miami from March=
=20
27th. 2005 to June 30th. 2005. This winter will serve mostly Mumbai, New=20
Delhi and time to time Dakar and Dubai.

BLUE PANORAMA AIRLINES, yesterday in Rome FCO has received its fourth=20
B767s, a -33A ER sn 25137  ln 377  regs I-LLAG in delivery from LTU=20
tecknik, Munich. It was been painted at Filton. Its in lease for five years=
=20
from ILFC and shows the Blue Panorama Airlines full livery. Before in=20
service in Italy with Lauda Air Italy/Livingston Aviation Group. It has=20
left the service with L4 in the first days of October 2004 and then it has=
=20
got a C-Check at LTU in Munich and the stripping and successful painting in=
=20
Filton.

BULGARIAN AIR CHARTER is on the way to receive soon five ex Alitalia MD82s.

DUBROVNIK AIRWAYS is on the way soon to receive two former Alityalia MD82s

ITALI AIRLINES on Dec 17th. 2004 has received the first Do328-310 Jet s/n=20
3133 a former Gandalf Airlines D-BGAG and now registered I-ACLG, still at=20
Pescara.

HEMUS AIR has in service an ex former Alitalia MD82s I-DAVK now with=20
registrations LZ-LDK. Its full white without titles and Alitalia logo on=20
tail. The logo si full the green element and red the part on the tail=20
mobile plane. Currently in service with Albanian Airlines from Dec. 15th.=
 2004

WINDJET with effect Dec. 21, 2004 has moved from Bergamo to  Milan Linate=20
the evening flight to Catania, daily with A320s.

That's all for today, plus I wish you all the best for the coming Christmas=
=20
Time and for a Prosperous Happy New Year 2005.
Best Regards,
Marco

This is an aviation bulletin with the intention only to well known the=20
Italian aviation scene