Re: Does Boeing have a plan?

The scene from this part of the world is the Asian carriers are ordering
Airbus. I know that orders are coming in slowly, in drips and drabs. Six
here, two there, and so on but the numbers are building up. Of course
Boeing hasn't been left out completely, but the scale is tipping heavily
towards the Toulouse gang.

A319, 329s, 321s, and 330 are a common sight at Changi, much like the 727s
were thirty years ago in the U.S. Boeing needs to offer more to get back on
track, and the long anticipated 7E7 is only one aircraft, not really the
answer Boeing needs to come up with.

Russell Ng
SIN