From: David MR [mailto:damiross3@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2004 10:39 PM
To: The Airline List; Bahadir Acuner
Subject: RE: Aline Registration Rule goes into effect today..

"poor white trash" was sarcasm, not the state of my finances.  It's an
American idiom.

The topic is AIRLINES, not flight instruction
I am an AOPA advocate, too.  Yes, I do know about the rule.  No, I don't go
posting flight instruction topics to an airline list unless it's about
airline pilot instruction.