Re: Aline Registration Rule goes into effect today..

David,
You are off topic yourself. I happen to be a flight instructor, an aircraft
owner, a pilot and an advocate of AOPA. I spent close to 30 hrs since Oct.
20th with AOPA to fight this stupid rule.

I am also in the industry, and happen to know no one is happy about this.
But, then again, you judge me, as you usually do. I bet my entire wealth on
the fact that you even haven't read the legislation, the docket and the
reaction of the thousands of people on FAA's website..

Why am I not surprised..

As a rule of thumb, I don't reply to your replies to me. This time I am even
keeping it within the context.

Also, FYI, I don't even know the moderator and he also put me on moderation
before. I have been poor before many times, I am born white but I never been
a trash :)

Have a great holidays..

BAHA
Fan of flying