Re: Backlash from Airbus ads still fresh

Apart from

Air Canada
Northwest
US Airways
Aer Lingus
Austrian
Air France
BMI
CSA
Iberia
SN Brussels Airlines
SAS
Swiss
TAP-Air Portugal
Virgin
Aeroflot
to list only scheduled operators.

And it was a stupid ad which was not appreciated by operators of Airbus
twins and it was ironic because Airbus led Boeing originally in the
long-range twin concept.

Antoin Daltun