Re: Backlash from Airbus ads still fresh

AC also does their A333 service from YUL-CDG.
AF does a daily A343 on the same route.

BWIA does an A343 service from POS/ANU or BGI to LHR
BWIA also does a A343 service from POS/BGI to MAN

Air Jamaica also does A343 service to LHR (and MAN?) from Montego Bay
(and Kingston?)

So while the 767 has been king for a long time over the Atlantic, the
Airbus product line is well represented.

(I'd rather sit in a A330 vs. a 757 across the pond!)

Matthew