Re: Pan American Airlines shuts down, fires 30 pilots

AIRLINE:

This is horrible!  I was just admiring one of their
great birds as it was flying out over Revere Beach
last Friday morning.  It banked to the right heading
out over open ocean and then in the distance turned
left, I think, perhaps heading home to Portsmouth, NH.

This is version 3 down.  Who will start version 4?

Mike Burris
Cambridge, Mass