Miscellaneous stuff

Hello all,
     We had an interesting aircraft show up in ANC  yesterday. An A320
belonging to Air Luxor was parked at a gate when I arrived  for work. Air Luxor!? In
Anchorage? Wonder whats up with that. It departed later  in the day for Cold
Bay, Alaska. IIRC the rego was CS-CQD. The color scheme is  pretty bland but I
got it in the foreground of a shot I took with my trusty  digital. Sorry, the
photo isn't good enough for you guys. We're also seeing JL's  new 744F every
day more or less. They've got it on the RJAA-EDDF run. Every  time I try to
get a picture of it, something gets in the way. I'll keep trying.  Reg is
JA401J, I think.
     I noticed in one of Jose's postings that World  Airways has only three
MD11F's. Does that include the two on ACMI leases? One to  EVA Cargo, and the
other to CAL Cargo. These two are running around with all the  World titles
removed. They are plain white with the word "CARGO" on the tail  engines cowling.
I've forgotten the rego's for these two though.

Stuart Bigler
ANC ATCT

P.S. For more info on Air Luxor try  www.airluxor.com