Re: [Sky-1] Air Canada New CS Photo

--Apple-Mail-9--251888891

;-)

Mother's family name is Ferguson... nothing strange about Scotland!

But flying to/from Glasgow from Calgary & Halifax IS odd.

And a reason why Zoom will do fine I think.

Choose a market that AC/BA is unlikely ever to go into, but where there
is plenty of demand, and offer a reasonably priced product.

Never flown them, but have seen their bright blue bird in Trinidad and
Vancouver.

Matthew

On 20-Oct-04, at 10:08 AM, Dr Alastair Thomas Gardiner wrote:

>> (Zoom is doing some charter work out of Ottawa/Toronto/Vancouver to
>> Trinidad/Scotland and other odd places.)
>
> Hi Matthew,
>
> Scotland...other odd places.....
>
> We might wear kilts, play pagpipes and eat haggis (which is delicious)
> here in
> Scotland but neither the country nor the people are all that
> strange......<grin!>
>
> Regards to all,
>
> Alastair Glasgow

--Apple-Mail-9--251888891

;-)

Mother's family name is Ferguson... nothing strange about Scotland!

But flying to/from Glasgow from Calgary & Halifax IS odd.

And a reason why Zoom will do fine I think.

Choose a market that AC/BA is unlikely ever to go into, but where
there is plenty of demand, and offer a reasonably priced product.

Never flown them, but have seen their bright blue bird in Trinidad and
Vancouver.

Matthew

<x-tad-smaller>

 </x-tad-smaller><bold><x-tad-smaller>
</x-tad-smaller></bold><x-tad-smaller> </x-tad-smaller>

<excerpt><excerpt>(Zoom is doing some charter work out of
Ottawa/Toronto/Vancouver to

Trinidad/Scotland and other odd places.)

</excerpt>

Hi Matthew,

Scotland...other odd places.....

We might wear kilts, play pagpipes and eat haggis (which is delicious)
here in

Scotland but neither the country nor the people are all that

strange......<<grin!>

Regards to all,

Alastair Glasgow

</excerpt>