From: David Mueller [mailto:dmueller7@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 11:14 AM
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: flying southwest airlines first time ( in November )what
can I expect?

No, you can't ask for a window seat.  There are no seat assignments on Sout=
hwest.  You will be assigned a boarding group (usually A, B, or C) normally=
 based on when you checked in (the first people to check in get A, then aft=
er so many they go to B, etc).  First they will ask group A to board, then =
B, then C.  When you get on board you pick whatever seat you want, assuming=
 nobody else is already sitting there.

In flight service will consist of your choice of beverage and peanuts or pr=
etzels.  There is no inflight audio system.

--=20
David Mueller / MRY
dmueller7@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.quanterium.com