Re: Stupidity of airline "security" and two incidences

One, for the last time, jihad is a war against religious persecution only to
be used for absolute survival.  In fact, much like the rules about poligamy,
it is nearly impossible to justify it in any way.  What terrorists do is murder
and against their religion.
Second, he has donated to charities in the middle east that supply medical
care, etc. and people who don't like peace activists have translated that to
Hamas

In a message dated 9/22/2004 10:52:31 PM Central Daylight Time,