From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ian
Caldwell
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2004 8:30 PM
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Stupidity of airline "security" and two incidences

At 06:48 PM 22/09/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>2. A singer was considered a threat because he was flying into Northeast
>corridor.

He was considered a threat because of the 1000's of dollars / pounds that
he has donated to both Hamas of which unless I'm mistaken are designated as
a terrorist group., and Sheikh Omar Bakri Muhammad who is regarded as Bin
laden's spokesman in London.

Looks to me like he got off the peace train and onto the jihad train.