Re: reading a book about EL AL

I know someone who flew on the LAX-TLV non-stop.  It is not THAT long a
flight.  She said the flight was around 14 hours.  I think they did the non-stop
for a while (744 of course), and made a technical on the way back as the jet
stream knocked the plane down.  Then they just decided to take advantage of 5th
freedoms YYZ-LAX.
Brings to mind an idiot El Al security guard at LAX who tried to roust me on
the top of the T3 parking structure (best place to spot), which he had no
right to do, then was my friend when he found out that I went to UCLA and tried to
convince me that any plane in El Al's fleet could make LAX-TLV non-stop.

In a message dated 9/22/2004 9:33:01 PM Central Daylight Time,