From: Bahadir Acuner [mailto:bahadiracuner@xxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 8:40 AM
Subject: Re: Show Me the black hole

Clay,
There is no point in connecting or having a hub in a place that provides
low
levels of O&D traffic. Of course, MCI 's terminal sucks, so that's
another
reason.

If you look at the US map, the only hubs left in the middle of US are
also
great O&D generators: ORD, MSP, DFW, DEN.

BAHA
Fan of DEN airport