Re: fifth freedom rights sure are interesting

...Years ago, when I worked for DL,

I flew SAS BKK-SIN, interestingly on the 500th 747
built (had a plaque).

One flight tho, comes to mind, my Dad and I were in
BOM, we had just flown Indian Airlines down from DEL,
and my dad realized he had left his passport at the
money changer at the hotel in DEL, we called the
hotel, and yes, they had his passport, so we tried to
figure out how to get back. After much shuffling
around, we managed to get passes on Air India back to
DEL for a small fee for their 3 a.m. departure. (The
busiest time of day at BOM and DEL airports). I
believe that only Airline Staff were allowed to travel
on this segment (the flight went on to Europe, I
forget where).

Interestingly enough, our original intentions were to
ID75 on Air Canada from BOM to SIN on an L-1011!

Bryant Petitt
Cumming, GA
Fan of flying International Flag Carriers totally
within the Country.