Re: Fwd: American Airlines To Implement Ticket Service Fee

You say tomato, I say tomaato.  Whether it's a DISCOUNT or a MARK UP, both
types of airlines are letting you pay less if you book online. The LCCs are
being smarter because they're spinning it differently but if it walks like
a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

I agree that the ticket counter fee is stupid though. People should not
have to pay more if they want to pay cash in person.

Grant
SYD
QF
Fan of seeing through Marketing crap.